Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hey Asshole! Got Me a New Diet!

Hey there, Asshole!

It's been awhile since I last poked my keyboard. That's because for a number of reasons.

1. My pills they gave me for the pain in my mouth roof ran out. Right when they did, them giant gerbils went away, and now I got nobody to talk to me.

2. My mouth is sewed shut and I ain't aten in a good week. That there is my new diet plan for all you fat people. Just pull out yer mouth roof with a pair of pliers, fix it at the hospital where they'll sew it up fer ya. Then you can't get no food in there because it's sewed shut. If you un-sew it, you can't chew 'cause the food will poke up there in yer mouth roof and hurt the shit outta yer mouth. There's no way, Asshole.

3. Without nothing to eat, I'm thinking I'm gonna' probably die soon and that'll be the end of this here bloggin' that I been doing.

Yup, ol' Wacky Macky may be on the way to glory, and by glory, I mean dead. I can see it now. Me dead, rottin' away in my trailer next to my damn near already rotted dog. He can't get no ball, and I can't throw it no more, because I'm rotting and dead like the dog is. Can you imagine how much this place will smell?

Nobody will come in here for months. I sure miss them gerbils. Maybe that old bitch down the way will come up here and bring me something to eat. As long as it ain't her pussy... I hope my mouth roof will heal up soon so I can cut out the metal keeping my mouth clamped up.

Fuck a lot of shit if you ask me.


-- Wacky Macky

No comments: