Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Chinese Olympics...

Hey Asshole,

I been hearing about pollution in China, and our boys over there are wearing masks.

So the Chinese are saying, "That ain't no pollution, that's mist evaporating."

I call bullshit! I think it's Chinese smog, just like it looks like it is.

They got spies over there picking up info from the cell phones and computers.

They got Asian hookers trying to get our athletes in bed and get their information.

What are they gonna' say? "Sure, lady. I'll tell you everything about the Pentagon?"

Hell no. Maybe he'll say to her, "I'll give you some steroids if you trade me some octopus."

They eat bird nests in soup over there.

Shoulda had the olympics in America, where they came from.

I ain't watching!

Fuck 'em where they breed.

I got me some beer news, by the way. Schlitz is coming back.

Whoopee freakin' doo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


-- Wacky Macky


P.S. Where can I get me one of them Chinese hookers online?

No comments: