Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hey Asshole! I'M THE ONLY WACKY MACKY THAT MATTERS!

Hey Asshole,

I get on the Google to find my blog because I get too drunk to remember where I put my words at, and all these other Assholes come up instead of me.

So I'm thinking they all stole my name and they're trying to be me, but they don't know who they're messing with. I fought in the war, and I'll pound some ass if I hear any other Wacky Macky thinks he's better than me.

I got me a lawyer better than Judge Judy that'll go to bat for me and bat some heads in of them imitating bastards. You better believe it, Jack Stump!

Hey Asshole, you're on notice, the lot of you, that I'm suing every fucking Wacky Macky I can find until I'm the original like I say I am. Cause Wacky Macky Tells the Truth, Asshole. Says so right at the top of the blog.

You tell 'em I'm coming, and I'm bringing hell with me.

I got a real skunk ape, not no fake, in my freezer and I ain't tellin' nobody about it because I'm eating it all summer. Fuck a skunk ape. Who needs 'em. Tastes like possum... really smelly possum. Hard to clean too. I eat the tongue. I EAT THE TONGUE RIGH TOUTTA' THA MOUTH!

EEEEEHoo!



-- Wacky Macky

No comments: