Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hey Asshole, Stop Yer Yammerin!

Hey Asshole,

I had to drink a whole bottle of Turkey just to get through the Democrapatic convention without throwin up my liver. Not my pickled liver, mind you. I'm talking about the liver I ate from the Racoon I shot with my car by running over it. Tasted like trash, but you are what you eat.

Which brings me to my point. There's Billary Cliton up there yammerin' away, and I'm just picturing Bubba Bill up there as his eyes get misty, 'cause he's thinking how good that blow job was when he was shoving that cigar in the younger prettier girl with the dirty blue dress.

Now Billary don't care 'cause she's part dyke, but she's old dyke. I mean her face is going Michael Jackson and she ain't had no surgery that I read about in the Enquirer, the only place for the truth. And she's saying her man's Obama? He ain't sucking no Bubba stick.

Now McCain may have a big jaw on one side that looks like he's sucking one too, but that girl in the blue dress, where's her book at? She coulda made a hundred dollars on that. Shit! No, really. I shit myself. That's what's happening here, and this Turkey's making me crazy enough to eat more of that possum liver. Stupid dead thing got ran over in my car. That's how I shot it.

Don't fuck with me. I'll get your brain and fix it so it works my way.


-- Wacky Macky

No comments: