Saturday, August 16, 2008

Hey Asshole! Spics Got No Right To Make Fun of Japs!

Hey Asshole,

I seen this here picture where these Spanish athletes and their women sperm banks are pullin' their eyes with their fingers to make fun of the Chinese Japs over there. Well if I never seen something so dumb.

Hey, Asshole! If you're a spic, how are you going to make fun of a Chinese Jap like that? You people can't even speka-de-English.

You're lucky I got Polacks in my family tree, which is what makes it justified what I'm tryin' to tell you here. Bottom line: Learn English and stop trying to make Chinese Jap eyes when you got no right.

Good God, the President's gonna' be black, and the only reason I can rightly make fun of him in all fairness is because I'm part dumb Polack. But make no mistake, asshole. I'm all redneck queer. Watch your daughters. I'm getting drunk and eating some pills I found in my old pants.


-- Wacky Macky

No comments: