Monday, September 8, 2008

Hey Asshole: The Best of Wacky Macky Quotes

"If you ain't right, you're wrong."
-- Wacky Macky


"Everyone knows Jesus was white and has pretty blond hair."
-- Wacky Macky


"Shoulda had the olympics in America, where they came from."
-- Wacky Macky


"I just don't want to go in the men's room and have to see a woman pissing in the urinal with her dick."
-- Wacky Macky


"I'm gonna' sue you bitches, just as soon as I get the power back on in the trailer."
-- Wacky Macky


"Hey, Asshole! If you're a Spic, how are you going to make fun of a Chinese Jap like that? You people can't even speka-de-English."
-- Wacky Macky


"Don't fuck with me. I'll get your brain and fix it so it works my way."
-- Wacky Macky


"I ain't picking on God, I'm just saying he done some weird shit."
-- Wacky Macky


"Where's my beer. Goddamn, I'm a stupid motherfucker sometimes."
-- Wacky Macky


"I hate you, asshole. You are such an asshole."
-- Wacky Macky


"President Bush was the best President this country ever had."
-- Wacky Macky


"Ronald Reagan knew what he was doing when he made AIDS."
-- Wacky Macky


"There's a lot of people here on earth. Could be millions of 'em."
-- Wacky Macky


"Some of you know I take a dump in a cat box instead of a toilet so Government water won't splash in my colon and give me cancer."
-- Wacky Macky



... and you can quote me on all of these, asshole.


-- Wacky Macky

No comments: