Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hey Asshole! I Got Some Fag Rules!

Hey Asshole.

We got to get a few things straight, and by straight, I mean not fag.

There's right and there's wrong. And if your not right, you're wrong. That there is some Wacky Macky wisdom, and it don't belong in a man's butt. Nothing should go in there unless it's handled by a doctor who ain't queer, or your wife.

So I got some fag rules to live by, just so the homos don't ever have to wonder why they're God's mistakes.

1. I can get with two woman, and there ain't nothing wrong with that. But two men on one woman, there's libel to be something touching that don't belong together. Two snakes in the grass never did nothing but fight it out. That's number one.

2. Old men looking at teen boys. That's wrong, and it's wrong all together. You go right to hell with that kind of lookin'. Now if'n a man's straight, and you know old Wacky Macky only sleeps with people what got a cooter and boobs, he got every right to look at a young purty girl of the ages of 12 and up, long as he don't touch one 'till they're legal, and in my trailer, that's when they got hair on the tangerine. Nothing wrong with that. That's healthy nature right there.

3. If a man teacher or minister is trying to get with a teen boy in class or church, he needs to be shot before he's electrocuted, gassed, and beat up. Now if it's a teen boy who's being fondled by a woman teacher or preacher, there's nothing wrong there at all. That's how learning gets done. Wish I was half them boys getting picked up by them hot blond sugar mamas. That's how I learnt and God put them women down hear to teach us men right so we have healthy babies. Everyone knows that.

4. Nothing in the poop shoot that's between men. Covered that in number one.

5. Don't be looking at my pecker in the rest room unless you're a lady teacher or preacher. If you don't have two melons and a snatch patch, keep your eyes on yorn and yorn alone. I can't pee when a man's looking at my billy-bob. And when I can't pee, I get riled.

6. I ain't saying I'm against queers, I'm just saying they shouldn't ever been born and if they was born, they need to be living on their own island. They could call it Buttpole Island or Hot Dog Island, or whatever the fucks goin' on with them weird fags. That's number six.

God Damn! I just shit my pants again. What the fuck am I eating here?


-- Wacky Macky

No comments: