Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hey Asshole! I Just Found Out Clay Aiken's a Fag!

Good holy Jesus, Mary and child!

Here I was runnin' my mouth about how I think queers need to have an island, and my favorite singer comes out in People Magazine holding his baby and tellin' America he's a poop pusher!

Same God Damned thing happened to my favorite singer, Liberace, and then again with my favorite singer, Elton John.

And it makes me wonder the logical scientific question. It it me liking these guys that's doing it to them? Am I liking them too much?

Sheep shit on a stick! If I'm a latent homo I'm going to have to rethink this fag deal.

I still ain't putting no man's pecker in my mouth. I don't care how trendy it gets.


No Clay! How'd you make that baby? I bet it was unnatural. Next they'll be telling me Michael Jackson's a queer too. Please, God! Don't make Michael Jackson a queer!


-- Wacky Macky

No comments: