Monday, September 8, 2008

Hey Asshole, I Got a Thing I'm Dealing With Here...

Some of you know I take a dump in a cat box instead of a toilet so Government water won't splash in my colon and give me cancer. And I'm using Publix clumping litter in there because it's only $2.29 a box and it's good for about a month.

When you think about how much you gotta' spend to keep a toilet running; $2 for the blue things, $2 cleaning scrub pads, .39 cents for rubber gloves so you don't get old poop on yer hands, $2 for the Government water if you flush after pissin', $2 for toilet paper (which I don't need with the litter 'cause I just reach down and grab some litter and rub it around on my rose... that takes most of it off), what you come out to is $8.39 vs. $2.29 for a box of litter.

If my math is right, I'm saving $6.61 which is exactly the price, including tax (and fuck the IRS if I may say so), for a pack of generic smokes and a six pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon. It's just common sense there, asshole.

Kitty litter.


-- Wacky Macky

No comments: