Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hey Asshole! I'm Gonna' Get Some Baby Penises For My Skin!

I just found me a way to get laid here.

I was rootin' around the Internet machine at the library, and I found this here news item:

--------------------------------------------

11/20/2008 03:11 AM

ID: 74979
New Cure for Wrinkles Made from Babies' Penises

A new treatment for wrinkles is on the horizon. It's a new product called Vavelta, which is produced from microscopic cells cultured from the foreskin of babies penises.

Clinical trials that took place in London used foreskin material from the U.S. and the results were positive.

Although some may find being injected with penis somewhat distasteful, some could find it more appealing than being injected with alternative treatments, which in some cases are made from toxic substances.

------------------------------------------

I know I ain't the purtiest lump on the stump. But I recon if I inject my face with baby penises, all my wrinkles and ugliness will go away and then bitches all over creation will want to yank on my pecker. This is better than a health club and better than a UFO.

Baby penises!

I wish I would have thought of this in the first place. I would have saved me a whole lot of pain, blood, puke, my dog, and heartache.



-- Wacky Macky

No comments: